Vistas de página en total

jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

New York or London?
London and New York are two great cities, but if I had to choose one of them for visiting it, it would be New York, because we went to London with the high school last year, and I have been there two times in my live.
New York is also a enormous place with lots of things to visit, like central park or Manhattan. There, there are also lots of museums that we can see.
  I think that the problem of New York is that it is in America, and you have to stay in a plane for about nine hours, and in London it is just two hours and a half. An other problem that I see in NY is that is a very crowded city, there are lot of people in the street, a lot of cars, a lot of noise…  but I don´t mine all this things, and I really prefer New York as a destiny for traveling.

I haven´t been in New York, but I imagine it with a lot of sky creepers and a lot of people.

1 comentario: